Words don't seem to make sense anymore...

Saturday, May 03, 2008

Selamat Pengantin Baru

Congratulations are in order! Aisyah & Fauzy got married! The reception took place in Jelapang, Perak. Headed down over with Shah and Sook Ching. Somehow, we didn't get lost. So my sense of direction is not what like my supervisor and peers think after all!.

Well that's one down, another one in 15 days, and probably the rest of us very soon (although I think Ayiep is secretly married). I think we should start a pool and put in a hundred bucks a piece, the money will go to the last person who gets married (yea I know its from a movie, shuttup)

Next thing in order, packing! I'll be off to Singapore for my training and will be back next week. It'll be good to take a bit of time out from work I guess, althought I still have my laptop with me and most probably will be opening Remedy every now and then *sigh*. Ok nuff rambling, start packing. Sayonara.

Currently playing: Brandtson - Drawing A Line In The Sand

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home